Landscape photography is possibly one of the most popular genres, so we’ll be looking at how you can improve your shots and help your photos stand out from the crowd. We’ll be focusing on composition, panoramas, equipment tips and settings to use.
Beginners Photography Class - Clock Tower St Albans - 10am - 2 hours
Beginners Guide to Photography Class -
Looking to improve your photography? Our Beginners Class is a great place to start. This 3 hour session is a photo walk that will have you weaned off of Auto mode, and transforming your everyday snaps into professional-looking shots.
The class is ideal for those who are complete beginners who want to get more out of their camera!
Taught by photographer, Monir Ali, the class will cover a range of technical aspects and you'll learn about:
• How to correctly expose photos
• Using composition techniques
• All about different focal lengths
• Using white balance and colour
• Aperture and depth of field for focus
• Using shutter speed to capture action
This is a very hands-on class, so you’ll have plenty of time to practice your new skills on the day and take lots of shots!
• What do I need? •
- Digital camera that has a manual mode option
- Fully charged batteries (and spares if possible)
- Blank image/memory cards (two or more, formatted (empty) if possible)
- Camera instruction manual - if you still have it!